[Harp-L] Richard Hunter RP350 patch set update now shipping

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that I am now shipping the latest update patch set for the Digitech RP350, and it contains a lot of GREAT new stuff.  This set is designed for Fireball V users primarily, but should sound very good with other mics as well.

This set is currently available for RP350 users only.  RP250 users can expect an update within a few weeks, followed by sets for RP355 and RP255 users, in that order.

The organization of patches in this kit is very new and designed to support easy use in performance.  Essentially, I've set up every amp model with 5 patch variations: basic, octave, vibrato, rotary, and modulation.   This should make it quick and easy to move between a "basic" version of a patch and effected versions of the same patch in performance.  I've also set up the amped patches with "A" and "B" versions, where the "B" version has more gain for a tougher sound.  There are a number of VERY tough amped patches in this set.  Finally, I've included 14 effects-only patches with no amp modeling, designed to be used with the RP350 feeding your favorite blues harp amp.  I'm finding the RP350 with this patch set to be terrifically useful for my acoustic gigs as a reverb and delay unit--never mind the amp models!

I'm very proud of this new set, and I thank my customers for supporting continued development of these sounds.  Together, we're making the world a better-sounding place for harmonica players and their audiences.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter