Subject: [Harp-L] Chase Commercial

I'm a bit confused, Brendan...Rob?  The 3 spots I saw featured a man  with
a new 'blue' Chase card in the foreground. In the background very quietly
played a harmonica to 'Brand new Day' ...I heard no vocals at all, unless I
was listening so hard for the harmonica I missed them?

??

Elizabeth

Message: 9
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 02:42:03 +0100
From: "Brendan  Power" <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>

Rob Paparozzi informs me  gently that the Chase commercial features some
other singer from the demo I  played on.

What, it's not ME entitled to all that money and Kudos??  Damn!!..

Ah well, the speculation was fun while it lasted. And it was  fun doing the
demo.

Randy's question remains: So who's the harp  player?

Brendan Power
WEBSITE:  http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE:  http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic