To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:34 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Teatro Amazonas

I had a wonderful concert at Teatro Amazonas!!! Performing the Villa- Lobos Harmonica Concerto in Brazil is a thrill - I played totally acoustically and carried the Orchestra without a problem.

My "Elvis Lives" Medley in the second half brought the house down - I use Dennis O's mic and an old 5 watt Valco Bantam amp he sold me, very light, fits in overhead bins and has a great sound for the rock tunes - house PA and mic the amp and everything rocks.

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com