To: "Richard Sleigh" <rharp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Leighton

.................I bought the tapes that Tom talks about from Richard Farrell years before I heard Charlie play live, and although they were amazing,....................

.............I do hope that someone collects some unreleased recordings of Charlie's playing , even fragments, and makes them available. I would love to see more of his music out there for people to appreciate.

From Tom Ellis:
Years ago, at the urging of Rob P, Joe Filisko and a few others, I made many efforts to search out any recording > by Charlie Leighton, finally getting someone to dupe me a cassette of, as I recall, something he had recorded either in the late '50s or early '60s.