[Harp-L] video assistance

Rick Epping wrote

>I sent a friend in America a link to a TV program I played on recently and
he wasn't able to get it to play.  Could anyone outside of Ireland try it
and see if it works?

Here's the link: http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1055500

Living in France, as I do, this comes up each time I try Rté :

We're sorry but RTÉ player is currently only available to viewers in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Viewers in other territories can still continue to access a selection of RTÉ programmes on www.rte.ie.

Thank you for your interest in RTÉ player and we will keep you updated on future developments.

If you are located in ROI or NI and cannot access the service, please see here.

I often have a similair problem with the Beeb but why test mach cricket suffers from copyright I will never know !

Har^p content ;
just love your "Jiggin' the Blues" album with Frankie Gavin & Tim Ebey

Mox

http://www.youtube.com/user/hokumsheik