To: "harp list" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:43 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Chase commercial-mystery solved!

I just heard from Marcus Milius and HE is the mystery man that played harmonica on that Chase commercial.

More info about Marcus can be found at his website http://www.marcusmilius.com . He has a pretty fascinating story, not the least of which is that he was granted the first ever degree in Jazz Studies Harmonica created by the University of Southern California.

He also recently joined C. A. Seydel Sohne as an endorser of Seydel harmonicas.

Please keep your DVRs, VCRs, etc. all poised for recording the Chase commercial, because if you do capture it Marcus would love a copy. His mom has not seen it yet.

Best, Rupert
--

Rupert Oysler
www.seydelusa.com