[Harp-L] JJM's "Find a Harp Theme" contest

Hey guys,

I don't know if this has been posted already (I imagine that Christelle might have mentioned it!) but just in case;

JJM posted a nice groovy laid back backing track in a video (with pretty pics of France) for us harp players to write a theme to.

I've been working on it all evening and I've nailed something I like although technology is failing me yet again and I can't seem to record what I want decently.

I'll sort it out though.

Anyway, if you're interested, I wrote about it here:

http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/10/find-a-theme-for-jjm.html

Benoit