Re: [Harp-L] Re: FLAT!! But Maybe Not??

That's a very interesting thought, Mad Dog, especially since the symptom was that my harp sounded flat and the band sharp relative to me. I often do hold my harp in my hand and blow through it a few times before I play, and may have overlooked this on the last two occasions. My sound checks will henceforth be sound and pitch checks!

Elizabeth