[Harp-L] The Avenger

After weeks of just working with the speakers, the 45 watt Avenger is ready
 and mean, with giant magnets on two ceramic speakers, then full sized
magnets  for the two alnicos. The 12" has a huge magnet, the 10 is alnico P10Q,
and the 2  x 8, one has a 30oz magnet and the other is the P8Q version of
Weber. All  Weber's highest quality. If you follow the simple setup you will
get as much  volume as you need with thick, huge tone that is all in your
hands. After seeing  the prices of other amps, $1895.00 right now anyway is
inexpensive for what this  offers. With so much weight with speakers, the amp
will be 56 pounds, but pop  out casters are an option I think everyone should
go with. Only $80  professionally installed. No tube subs, and all NOS
preamp tubes, with the first  preamp being NOS 5751, a very aggressive version
of the 12AT7. You have tons of  room and it sounds even better when you
bridge the channels, all described in  the color illustrated manual. Please
contact me offline, there is so much to  this amp I don't want to take up the
time here. The players who have waited so  patiently will get theirs first, and
we will continue to build. No one has ever  built this speaker setup,
probably because it was an extremely hard balance of  alnico and ceramic to
please a perfectionist, that being me. I am now completely  satisfied this amp
will be spreading serious tone wherever it goes.