[Harp-L] Ninth?

I set up a practice track in Bm so as to practice fifth position a few minutes ago. Picked up the Eb harp by mistake and at first was lost at sea, wondering where my fifth postion notes had disappeared to. I knew I had picked up the wrong harp, but rather than lose the moment I kept up and started finding all kinds of interesting licks and pathways and really started exploring.

Took a look at the harp, did the math and realized I was in ninth position, a place I had not ever gone in 44 years of diatonic harp playing. Now I want to write some material for this position. It turns out to be a perfectly honorable minor position.

Anyone else working in Ninth?