Re: [Harp-L] Equal Temperamnet

QUOTE " I have been consistently impressed which how much more IN TUNE my
playing sounds in comparison to the other players. ..... . Sort of validates my long standing
preference for ET."

I do not see it as proof of the value of Equal Temperment. Can you confirm they had Just tuning or some other type of tuning?? I do see it as confirmation that many "less than proffesional" harp players will play out of tune harps or do not maintain their harp's pitch.

I have to keep after mine.

Jim Rumbaugh