[Harp-L] ET/JI in a blues context

It would be really interesting to hear a dedicated demonstration of the difference JI / ET in a recognisable context -- like blues, since this was on the table.
  You, with cameras and such and strong opinions on this, can´t you pick up the glove and show the world? A blues lick or three on some differently tuned harps.
  Or, if there already is such a thing out there, can´t somebody please throw in a link?

Cheers,
Martin

If I'm playing amplified diatonic blues there is NO WAY I will use
anything
but a Just Intoned harp.   The in-tune difference tones on a Just
Intoned
harp add a whole 'nother level to my playing.    And without naming
him,  a
well-known top level professional blues harp player once told me that
anybody trying to play classic amplified blues on an Equal
Temperament harp
is always going to sound like a "candyass" by comparison.

David,