Re: [Harp-L] Clint Hoover and youtube.

/What shows up on youtube - this last encore!!!!  how do I kill it./

1. Message the person who posted it and ask them to remove it (this has worked for me in the past, it's surprising how reasonable people are).

2. Use the "flag" button under the video and select as appropriate from the drop-down menu (I guess "infringes my rights" is the option to choose if someone posted a video of you without your consent).

3. The YouTube community guidelines can be found at http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines - I'm guessing the bullet about "only upload videos you are authorised to use" may be relevant?

Hope that's of some use...

xxx