[Harp-L] Re: Ninth?

I cannot rock out in 5th as hard as I can in third.  I play fluently
in 3rd, 4th and 5th, I overblow fine to get whatever scale I want, but
third is the rocker for me.  ALthough, I do have one tune on the Kalu
James Dim the LIghts album, called Blanket where I rock out pretty
well in 4th position harmonic minor.  It can probably be heard at
Kalujames.com or download on itunes.
Michael