[Harp-L] Richard Hunter harmonica workshop in Dublin, April 18

Hi all,

We're in the last stages of making arrangements for a harmonica workshop in Dublin, Ireland on the afternoon of Sunday April 18.  In this 2-hour session I'll perform a number of works for solo harmonica, discuss the techniques and instruments used for each, and demonstrate some new sounds for electric harmonica.

I'll provide the full details of time and place in another message soon.   In the meantime, thanks to Eugene Ryan for setting this up!  Harp players in and around Dublin might want to block out their calendars for the afternoon of April 18 now.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick