[Harp-L] Great Chromatic Blues Practice Loop Uploaded

I wanted to let the group now I recently created and uploaded a great
mp3 practice loop for C chromatic blues.  The file is "Dm Green Onions
Loop.mp3".  It is a loop from the Booker T classic "Green Onions"
slowed down and pitch shifted to Dm for a C chromatic.  Being a newbie
to chromatic blues I have found this to be a great practice tool.

If you are a newbie too just start with making lots of draw notes and
split octave draws to the tune.  You'll start feeling it.  Then work
out the Dm scale with the appropriate blow notes and button pushes and
start incorporating scale runs into the tune mixed in with the split
octaves for rythm and texture.

Have fun!

Glenn
The ColdRail Blues Band