Re: [Harp-L] Hohner 270 "Deluxe"

The Noise from the Button could wake the Dead!,-) Needs a better slide design, very fast but too noisy.
Rob P

----- Original Message ----- From: "karl sperber" <phdconga@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-L mail list" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:02 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner 270 "Deluxe"

In my (somewhat obsessive) process of shopping for my next Chromatic, I've wondered why no one mentions the 270 Deluxe. On paper it looks like an excellent upgrade to the 270 including some features people add to the Hard Bopper (round hole mouthpiece and screwed on reedplates). And it's $50 less.
Anyone have any experience with this model.

Karl