[Harp-L] Bugera

Group
Needed a new practice amp to cut down on the wear and tear of my Super Sonny. At Guitar Center (geez put in your earplugs)
I spotted this 1 to 5 watt all tube little amp.
Brand name Bugera. Made in China of course. But I figured what the heck an amp coming from the people who invented Hot Mustard and Gunpowder might work. I did not have my rig with me and the clerk assured me that I could return it if I was not happy. Took it home hooked it up and was amazed at what a cool and nasty sound came out of the speaker. Its well made, looks great (black and Ivory) $146.00 . Its stayin with me.
Even a blind hog finds a root once in a while.

Bobby Cole

RRC