Re: [Harp-L] Spontaneous creativity

You've just experienced the in the moment flight. Careful now. First
reaction may be to "try" to recreate this. It very seldom works. Instead of
"trying" to recreate, just do more of what was magic the first time. Very Zen.
Once you "define" it, you negate it. Just "be" it.

The Iceman

In a message dated 4/9/2010 1:38:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,