[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder "Spain" on Youtube

Stevie playing Spain with his band, from the "live at Last" DVD.  (Must be a copyright violation in there...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-KvRXiOyY&feature=related

The fast section on this piece is no easy ride on chromatic harp, I can tell you.  Stevie doesn't fake it here.  I heard a couple of notes that were a little muffled, but in general he plays this difficult passage very well.

What a great musician.  Singer, songwriter, arranger, bandleader, and just coincidentally one of the greatest harmonica players ever.  Phew.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick