Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder "Spain" on Youtube

I second all of that... in addition I would mention that this DVD is well worth renting or buying (I own the blu-ray version). There are over two hours of music on it. Not a large percentage of harmonica, but in addition to "Spain" he also plays "All Blues". The band is great, sound is great, and it's a very enjoyable production all around.

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com
www.JazzHarmonicaSummit.com
www.SlideManSlim.com/blog