To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 3rd position

---- captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:

Someone wrote:
Anyone know a good blues song to listen to and mimick that's played in 3rd position?

"One More Heartache" by Paul Butterfield Blues Band.

I always though "one More Heartache" was in 2nd position. That's with the Better Days band, right? I bet Rob Paparozzi would know.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick