Re: [Harp-L] Chrom fragility-sturdiness Vern's help

--- On Tue, 4/20/10, simple chug <simplechug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: simple chug <simplechug@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chrom fragility-sturdiness
To: "Vern" <jevern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 11:03 AM

That is complete and informative...thanks.  Harmonicastore refused outright to make and replacement for whatever reason and had me send it to hohner repairs.  He said that if he sold retail, he might replace it, but since i got a price break (not a good one it turns out), he would not replace...thanks