Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic slide pushes in fine but releases out slowly

The slide is gummy Michael. Have him get a small 10 ml (empty) eye drops plastic bottle. Or an empty 35 ml bottle from the chemicals used to test pool water, and fill it with water. Have him every so often place a tiny drop (and I DO mean tiny) into every other mouthpiece hole and do it in a zig zag fashion so as to distribute the water evenly. Then pumping the slide button several times should get it running freely. Those particular bottles will give out ONLY a small amount of water at a time and you have to squeeze them to DO it. :)

smo-joe