Re: [Harp-L] What key harmonica is in your pocket?

I pretty much, always carry an "A" harp... unless I'm carrying a "Bb" harp... unless I'm carrying a "C" harp... unless I'm carrying all three of those, and some others... like a "G", a "D", a low "F"... etc !

Sometimes depends on the song that I'm working on...

I REALLY like "A", "Bb", and "G" harps... and sometimes, "D", "Eb", "Ab", "Low C", "Low "D", "Low Low F"... and a Tenor "C" CX-12...

See why we have so many harmonicas ?

But if I had to carry one harp, it would be an "A" harp... or maybe...

Ken H in OH