De : gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 23 avril 2010 09:26
À : Jérôme P.; harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx; MundHarp@xxxxxxx; Harp-l
Cc : groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx
Objet : [SPAM]12 tone diatonic (was: Chris Michalek... harmonica genius)

Well, as far as I'm concerned, don't expect ME to play in C# major (try Bb
minor y'all) or E major (try C# minor peeps) on a C diatonic--
If you can do it, good on ya--some can.
Thank heaven for the chromatic slide hamonica, where pitch and tone are more
consistent in every key--not that playing in every key is easy, just that
it's possible for someone who's not a virtuoso.
Gary