Re: [Harp-L] Harp mikes???

Get him the Front & Center harp mic.  I reviewed it here:
http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2009/12/review-front-and-center-harp.html

Hey, nice tunes on your myspace site.  You guys should come to the Blues Jam
my band hosts at Ziggies in Denver on Sundays...

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog

The Roadhouse Joe Blues Band