[Harp-L] What Harp to get next

Made some money at last nights gig and its burning a hole in my pocket. i want to buy a

Chromatic but not sure what to get I've also looked at the Marine Band 365 14 hole and there's a 12 hole too.

The 1st band play's mostly classic rock 60 70 covers.

The other is an acoustic trio group that plays stuff like Jimmy Buffet, America folk style i guess.

I didn't want to spend much more then 130 so i think the 64 is out of my price range at his point

but to be truthful i just don't know what to get.

any advice would be great.

I love getting new toys!!!

Thanks

Todd