Subject: [Harp-L] YOUTUBE-- Randy Singer scores a top forty radio hit

Wow, Randy!  Way to go, my friend......I love your playing here. Very,
very nice clean playing juxtaposed with Chayanne's singing.  It's wonderful to
have the harmonica fully featured as strongly as his  voice..and doesn't
hurt at all that he's exceptionally good looking too.  ;)

The 'duet'  reminded me of your Harmonica Dreams, CD. I do believe  that
whomever asked you to play on this song must have listened to that CD  of
yours....THE very first Smooth Jazz harmonica CD and very first Harmonica
record I ever bought. For those who don't already know about it, I'M going to
'toot your horn' for you.  Here's a video cut from the album:

'Love Song' (Lesley Duncan) Vocals and Harp by Randy Singer

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5hJuJ7z_XY_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5hJuJ7z_XY)

For those interested in hearing more samples from the album or interested
in purchasing it (it stays in constant rotation on my own CD player), check
out  CD Baby. Looking at the site again now,  I only see it available as MP3
 downloads, so am curious if it's still available at all anywhere as a CD?
If it  isn't I just may have to dupe mine so I don't wear out the  original.

This truly is one of THE coolest CD's I've ever purchased and I listen to
it as a music lover not as a harmonica player/lover. Randy's vocals here are
 top-notch and are just as good as his playing.

_http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RandySinger_
(http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RandySinger)

Elizabeth