To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 4:48 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Fw: sideman

--- On Sun, 4/25/10, Reach Mann <imreach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Reach Mann <imreach@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: sideman
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 4:38 AM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs368.snc3/23699_119339721414063_100000141072844_305192_483580_n.jpg

Hey All,
Here's my sideman set up at a recent local gig here at the Jersey Shore. I use two mics. A bullet thru the Kalamazoo for the blues sound and the sm57 for a cleaner sound for other tunes and vocals. Don't always play harp on every tune so I shake rattle and roll when needed. There are guys that play harp better than me but I've never seen anyone work the bells and whistles like I do. I use the harp more as effect rather than lead. I like playing horn and keyboard lines as support and flavor.
I'm the sprinkles on the ice cream.

Reach