Re: [Harp-L] Seidel reed replacement info

You can buy replacement reeds direct from Seydal - I don't think the seydal
brass reeds last as long either but I've got a Bb Favorite that's lovely and
has a beautiful fat tone that i think I prefer to the sound of Hohner reeds
now. I think the reed profile is a little thicker and the plate guage on the
Favorite is thicker than any of the hohner classic series. Seydal sell
little screws for reed replacement too.

Bill