[Harp-L] Gig List topic filter

I just added topic filtering to the group settings.  I created a filter to
grab only the gig lists and send them to anyone who subscribes to that
particular topic.  To subscribe to the topic gig list go to www.harp-l.org
and scroll down the page to the subscriber options portion.  You can type
in your e-mail address and password and get to the options page where you
can add the topic.  I'm not imagining this will be a super popular option
but I added it to see if I can make it work.  Warning if you enable topics
you will only get this one topic and Nothing else.  harp-l-listowner