[Harp-L] Song list by key?

I'm looking to do some basic play-along jamming as part of my practice
regimen, and I wondered if there's any good reference of songs by key
anywhere? I.e., say I want to practice in a particular key, is there
any place I could go that has a list of, for example, good songs to
play in the key of G...or A...or D or whatever? I know how to figure
out a particular song's key, but I am looking at coming at it from the
other end - instead of trying to pick the appropriate harmonica for a
song, I want a pool of songs in a particular key I can play along
with...

Thanks!