[Harp-L] Tony Eyers Taiwan Harmonica Tour

I've just returned from a 10 day concert tour of Taiwan, organised by the venerable Mr Li from the Judys Harmonica Ensemble. I played 3 concerts, one at KHS headquaters in Taipei (KHS are majority owners of Hohners). I also ran several workshops, and played at a number of schools, one with a crowd of over 1400.

The organisation and hospitality was first class. A major highlight was sharing the stage with the Judys Harmonica Ensemble.

The notion of a touring harmonica player is new to me, but it all worked. In short, the experience of a lifetime. For those interested, a full report with pictures is at

http://www.harmonicatunes.com/Tony-Eyers-Taiwan-Harmonica-Tour

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com