[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder, Genius?

I enjoyed reading your long post Joe!   Personally,  I'm willing to admit that Stevie Wonder >might< be a musical genius, but if I were in charge of listing all the modern musical geniuses Stevie probably wouldn't make my list!   My list would be very short indeed:

1. Charlie Parker
2. Jimi Hendrix

After that you have to twist my arm to add any names.

Also I believe the "12 Year Old Genius" album title probably was a not-too-subtle reference to Ray Charles who was also being referred to as a "Genius" by his record label around that same time.