Re: [Harp-L] Creativity Question

both. As I deverlop "signature" licks that fit well I will repeat them
most of the time and inserts fresh ones in the same solos. After a
while, when the signature licks become stale to me I'll improvise
those licks as well and return to them later. In any case there is
always some improvisation. On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 8:07 AM,