Re: [Harp-L] Bandoneon Sound

Mustafa Umut Sarac escribió:
Hi , This my first post to the list and I want to present my best.

I am an tango listener and fan of bandoneon instrument.

There are only Lee Oskar and Hohner distributors in Istanbul and they have
lots of instruments under 30 dollars. I want one closest to bandoneon sound.
Can you advise me with your experience ?

Thank you and happy to be here.

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Istanbul

Hi Mustafa

I'm from Argentina and I can recommend you some fine harmonica players specialized in tango
Here's Franco Luciani's website
*www.francoluciani.com.ar* <http://www.francoluciani.com.ar/>

He is probably one of the best perfomers doing tango and argentinian folk music. Don't forget to search for Hugo Diaz. The website http://www.mundoarmonica.com also has some tunes done by other local players.

As Winslow wrote, tango is mostly played with chromatic harmonicas, but there are some songs than can easily be played with diatonics.

Fernando Toral
Buenos Aires