To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:44 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] My You Tubes on Suzuki Fabulous 48-s & Audix Fireball V

Rob
Masquerade was beautiful! That harp sounds great in your hands. 2 years ago
at NAMM Brendan Power let me play almost all the chroms at the Suzuki booth
including the Fabulous. Funny thing was, both he and I agreed I sounded
better on a Chromatix!! LOL!! You've got that touch man! I don't.
Thanks
Steve Merola

Message: 7