[Harp-L] Manji Diatonic Demo (Rob Paparozzi)

Hi Everyone,

First, I wanted to thank everyone for checking out my Videos demo-ing The Suzuki Harps that I love and endorse. IMO, Suzuki really listens to not only the Pro players but ALL the players that want a better harp and one that fits YOUR budget, they listen to and act on the players suggestions.....

I promised that I would make the next batch better and I'm getting there slowly... a BIG Thanx to a Real Pro Richard Hunter for his tips and insight..thank Richard you are the best!...(the link is below)

Well, here's my DEMO for the MANJI Diatonic, I know, it's not as slick as Brendan's,-) Mine was LOW budget a desk and sheet,-)

I wanted to keep it fun so I chose a tune that I thought would bring back some memories for us old timers!!

It's a Blues 'kinda' called 'The Baby Elephant Walk', it's in F and I'm on a Bb Cross Harp. Although no OB's are needed for this song I could not resist sticking one or two in later in the solo. I'm not a Overblower and even "I" can play them without tweaking the harp...the amazing thing is the way Suzuki has these 'Gapped', I can OB and then play my usual HARD style w/o a 'bit of choking of notes'...

(oh, the play along it Hal Leonard "At the Movies" CD...I love the Drummers 2nd line Streetbeat on this cut!)

that really is impressive to me. I hope the OB players are gentle on me,-)

If you want more Technical info on these Harp, you really should check out Brendan's excellent videos on the Manji's

Ok nuff said...hope you find it entertaining and helpful.....on with the show!

MANJI DEMO Rob Paparozzi- The Baby Elephant Walk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSBXF1Y57j8

Love & Peace & Harps

Rob Paparozzi

PS...here are the others if you missed them on the Fabulous:

Three Views of a Secret
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y1OwbQnMgo

This Masquerade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piLyXu9OnuI