Re: [Harp-L] Manji Diatonic Demo (Rob Paparozzi)

I too like Suzuki harmonicas and I would love to try a Manji now! My
bluesmasters lasted the longest out of all the brands I've tried. Lee Oskars
are long lived too.

I must say however that the Suzuki Fire Breath is an expensive harmonica
($100+ CAD) that more often than not sticks. Right out of the box. While it
is easier to OB on right out of the box, it still needs to be tweaked. The 4
hole is challenging. All in all, I was disappointed in the Fire Breath
because of the all too often choking. I mean all to often. I love te tone
and overall warmth of it (rosewood comb) but I don't play it in a public
arena. I'm an intermediate player and I don't have an aggressive technique
so I imagine a pro would choke it out more. (I think)

My two cents. The Manji sounds like a better value.

Kevin