[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica speed

While I appreciate all the examples of speedy harp players, my original
question was whether there is any objective way to compare the relative
speeds of different instruments independent of the player.  Perhaps by
identifying the slowest single interval on an instrument?  On a diatonic
without overblowing that might be the leap from blow 1 to draw 10.   Measure
how long it takes an advanced player to execute that then compare it to how
fast an advanced violinist can execute the slowest interval on a violin,
then compare with a tuba,  piano,  sax,  etc.    My intuition tells me that
a harmonica is faster than a tuba but slower than a sax,  but is there an
objective way to prove that?