[Harp-L] Eden Brent

If you like blues, check out Eden Brent a blues shouter and piano player
who exhibits an extraordinariness beyond compare.

You can listen to sections of her new CD "Aint Got No Troubles" at the
Amazon site.
_http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003QTBSSU/ref=pe_71940_17842270_pe_epc_t4_
(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003QTBSSU/ref=pe_71940_17842270_pe_epc_t4)

Or you can check out the youtube at
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDhCWHR0lM_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDhCWHR0lM)

I learned about her when Amazon sent me an email about some blues releases
it thought I might be interested in. Amazon was right, I clicked on her
album  cover and sampled the disc. And I ordered it.

She plays a great blues piano and sings in this captivating smoky voice.
>From the samples I heard, I didn't detect any harp. Which means if you're
ambitious, you can add some as you play along.

Otherwise, just sit back and enjoy.

About 10 years ago, I was a day sponsor at the local Detroit public radio
station and uses this quote:

"A day without the blues is like a day without sunshine."

Couldn't be more true with Eden.

Hope this helps.
Phil