To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 7:09 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Custom Harp Cases

Hello all

A friendly reminder for those who may be on the fence about getting a custom harp case in time for Xmas. There is only a week left to place an order to have a shot at a completed case with your custom foam layout and choice of covering. Why carry around a black box maraca/shaker -- say no to the rattle box !! The idea is to protect your $180 Harrison harmonicas and your $300 crystal bullet mic and if you want, you can do it in style as well.

Off list please and happy holidays to all.

Hal
www.customharpcases.com