[Harp-L] Cruncher

Due to Weber not having access to the speakers I needed I will hold off on
any attempt for a Super Cruncher.
TO ALL CRUNCHER OWNERS!!  If you do you not have the Copper Cap  rectifier
contact me, this will get you more power without feedback and crisper  tone,
some have said it had a bit more bass than what they wanted. I solved that
and it will be on my website..

Also, after long conversations with Charlie and Mark Hummel, they both feel
 the Cruncher is the best amplifier they have ever played, as well as the
over  220 existing customers....  Seeing as we have the perfect soup already,
and  the fact a have a company build my amplifiers with all of my highest
grade  parts, the Cruncher price will be $1495 for as long as I can do it...
I do not  have old parts laying around. The beautiful cabinets cost me $275
each in bulk,  and my 3 speakers are basically the same price. I need to
make more than $150 an  amp which due to my build cost was a main issue. Every
person who contacts me  once they get their Cruncher , even in these tough
times, have said they looked  at everything else and were extremely happy
they went with the proven  reputation.

The Avenger is an investment, read the reviews, that is only a quarter of
them, and is still hundreds less than other large amps on the market.

thank you for your continued support..