[Harp-L] Custom Dick Gardner Chromatic for sale

A frfiend of mine has a new, barely used custom Dick Gardner Hering
Chromatic.  It is a 12 hole. Plays fantastic! I already have enough
chromatics so I thought someone might be interested. It's a heavy comb, no
plastic, lucite I am guessing. He is looking for $100 or best offer. If you
are interested contact him off list green1802@xxxxxxxxxxxx

In addition he also has a brand new, barely played Hohner Super Chromonica
270 deluxe with wood comb. Barely played. I have seen these run from
$150-200. Contact if you are interested as well. He can provide pictures if
you email him.

--
Matthew Smart
matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx