[Harp-L] FAT BOTTOM MICS - Re: Chuck Gurney

Hi there,

There must be someone on the list who is in touch with Chuck. Is he out of
town? I haven't had an email response from him in some time and wanted to
check on some stuff I sent to him. If he's busy taking care of personal
business then I am cool with that.

Thanks all,

Drew