[Harp-L] Jon's Sonny Boy Club Has 25 Members. Join us!

Thank you! To every member of this list who has donated to The Sonny Boy
Club ( harp players

helping Tutwiler, Mississippi's Health Clinic and Community Education
Center.)

 We are now up to 25 members, or donors,  and although I don't know the
exact amount,

I would guess we have brought in two thousand dollars or more.

(I will get the exact amount next week.) Isn't that astounding? Its only
been a month.

I am setting a goal for bringing in five thousand dollars total before the
end of the year.

Want to lend a hand? Help us hit the big FIVE.  To find out more, just go to
http://www.sonnyboyclub.com/

 I will be attending the Tutwiler Christmas event at the Community Center in
Tutwiler

on December 21.  I am S0 looking forward to celebrating Christmas in Sonny
Boy's

community. They will have local musicians performing,  and even have a slot
for me.

I am also formalizing plans for the Sonny Boy Tutwiler Full Circle Harp
Festival on May 23rd.

Come to take workshops, jam, and celebrate the great Sonny Boy. The timing
of this one-day

fundraising event is strategically placed between Harmonica Hill Country
event in Oxford, Mississippi

and Blues Harmonica Jam Camp in Clarksdale, Mississippi.

E mail me for more details.

jon@xxxxxxxxxxx

Jon

http://www.sonnyboyclub.com/