Re: [Harp-L] NHC: New Tom Ball Xmas video on YouTube

Rob,

Terrific playing, as always! What kind of chrom you using there?
(I like the transition to diatonic at the end, too.) Beautiful.

Happy / Merry,
Tom

That was Beautiful Tom, Thank You for sharing it.....Happy Holidays

Here is one back atch' ya' but my pix ain't as COOL as yers!!!,-):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUpBRMAE22k

Best,
Rob Paparozzi