Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Resolutions?

Good for you, Elizabeth!

I think that for many of us, singing in front of others is far more scary than
hiding behind an instrument. If you can do this, then you can really blow the
lid of any barriers to connecting musically with your audience.

Winslow
 Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica instructor, The Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance
Resident expert, bluesharmonica.com
Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

On Jan 2, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Elizabeth Hess wrote:

> Face down my fear, learn a half-dozen songs, and sing them -- through a
>microphone, in public (at the blues jam where I play harp).
>
> Elizabeth

I did it!!!!  Only two songs, tonight.  But I did it!!!!  (That funny sound you
heard at around 8:45 pm Eastern time this evening was the sound of about 20
regulars' jaws hitting the floor all at once.)

Yeah!!!

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")