[Harp-L] Fender Blues Junior - Tube Substitutions For Harp

I found this chart of 12AX7 tube substitutions a while back.  I believe this is
an accurate chart.

There are several sub that will work...you may have to try different ones in
various points to get what you want.

http://cydathria.com/fdm/12AX7_sub.html

Here are some sites I found that have tubes:

http://www.triodeelectronics.com/

 *** Triode is an ugly web site, but they have tons of tubes and even more
information on tube amps ***  I have ordered tubes from there a couple of times
and have always gotten quick shipment.  They have also answered my questions
promptly.

http://thetubestore.com/

http://www.boiaudioworks.com/index.php

Good luck with your Jr.

If anyone is interested, my Harp Gear 35 is for sale.

Dan